Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Night

Last night was a fun night! Chris's parents came over with some homemade vegetable soup for dinner but we already had some hamburger meat cooking to make sloppy joes. In my opinion the hamburger meat smelt really gross so I went around and lit a bunch of candles throughout the house. Chris was making some sweet tea and and WHOOSH flames lit up from underneath the pan and it was smoking! I grabbed the kids and we went out the back door as Chris poured salt all over the tea! So much for my fresh smelling house!haha Chris and Tracy came over shortly after all of this and luckily most of the burnt smell was gone. Every Tuesday we have them over to watch Nip/Tuck. We sat through 3 episodes last night and I always laugh because as they say it is the craziest drama out there! During our 2nd episode, our pet snails start mating. Umm yeah Chris thought he bought two males. We promised to give Tracy the first pick haha. Chris just got a new phone and has been playing with it and driving me nuts! Now the three of them have the same phone and I am the odd ball, but I like my Pink Razor for now. I am not due for an upgrade until Feb. I can't wait until Friday! Chris will be out of town for wrestling and when he goes out of town his parents always take me and the kids out to eat! We get a bonus movie this weekend! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!