Friday, July 25, 2008

Awesome Movie


I have been waiting for several months for the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight to come out and I finally got to see it last night. Chris and I went with some of our friends, Chris & Tracy, and Geanna & Anthony. I gotta admit that the movie was CrAzy! I loved it! Chris was very uncomfortable during the show because the first seat he picked didn't have an armrest so he made us move. Then he fiddled the whole movie because he said that his chair was to small.Ha but besides that we had a great time. Oh yeah and as we we walking out of the theater there was a guy standing along the wall with his face painted like the Jokers!!!! Yeah It was scary looking........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dax said it was really good too, but I didn't want to see it. I've seen all the other ones but the joker just looked too creepy to me!

melody said...

i just saw it yesterday, too, and i loved it! i couldn't get enough of the joker! he did such an awesome job acting and was so entertaining to watch!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!