Friday, July 18, 2008

The Visit

Today my parents came to visit Dyersburg! I took them to the library, to The First Methodist Church where the kids will be attending Preschool. I also, took them to Dyersburg State College and Okeena Park, the mall, Walmart of course, and also to Chris's Parents house. They loved our house and were surprised about how large the rooms were and the yard! Oh yeah and I took them to the fruit tree! Yummy! :) It was fun and I hope they come to visit us more often. Next weekend is Kids Town at the Agracenter in Cordova so we will be visiting them for sure! Besides that we have been playing with my Barbies from when I was a child and changing their clothes a gazillion times. So far they have been to the movies.....and Yes Kayla lined them all up with their dates in front of the t.v., they have gone swimming, to the park, and to sleep! We are waiting on Chris's parents to come over for dinner tonight! On Sunday they are cooking us a homemade meal, snapping green beans, peeling potatoes, making buscuits from scratch, peeling corn, and cooking some pork chops! I can't wait. :) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love barbies- i used to love that gray barbie car we had and my favorite barbie was the one with the streak in her hair- haha! at first i wrote steak in her hair. i 'm glad mother and daddy got to visit. send me some of those pork chops

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!