Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kayla's Room




For Kayla's room we kept her comforter because she loves it sooooo much. Haha I am wanting to get her a solid comforter , I think it will look better. We have talked about the pink Princess one to match her stickers so we will see. We added some purple curtains and some Princess Stickers throughout the room and her side lamp. She was extremely excited about her lamp because now she can read until she falls asleep. Before, we were having to leave the hallway light on for her and this was unfair to Preston because he likes it dark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog now. I like your pictures. The kids' rooms look great. : )

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!