Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun Friday



Yesterday was a very fun day. First we ran errands with Grandma and Grandaddy and then we all rode up to Chris's work. We met with him around 1 and went to Hardee's for lunch. I haven't had Hardee's in forever and it brought back memories for Chris because his first job was there. After we ate, we dropped Chris back off at work and headed to the theater. We arrived at 4 and the kids had decided on Space Chimps which didn't start until 5 so we got our snacks a little early. Let me say that Kayla did not blink during the whole movie. Preston on the other hand was a wild child!! He couldn't decide who he wanted to sit beside, then he wanted his popcorn but then didn't want a certain person to hand it to him.Uhhhh I ended up taking him in the hallway and called Chris. Chris talked to him and then we went back in and Preston sat through the rest of the movie in my lap! He loves his Daddy!! After the movies the kids came home and drew on the front porch with chalk and then we all headed to bed early. After receiving a special phone call, I was up and waited on Chris to get home from his wrestling show in Arkansas. We stayed up and watched a movie and ate snacks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!