Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pool Games

I was planning on visiting Collierville today but Chris forgot to put the GPS back in the van and I was not taking any chances on getting lost. Plus to make it worse I hadn't charged my cell phone because again the charger was in Chris's car soo I was for sure not taking that trip with no phone or clue as to where I was going. So we plan to head that way tomorrow and visit with friends and then Kayla is spending the night with Granna and Papaw until Thursday or Friday. So to make the day fun,  I took the kids to the Okeena kiddy pool for the 1st time. Kayla and Preston were excited to swim with kids their own age! One of the kids reminded me of myself when I was younger. He held his nose and slowly went under water saying, "I'm melllltttiiinnggggg!" Ha pretending to be the witch from The Wizard of Oz! From this point on I pictured little MB creating random things to keep myself occupied in the pool. I remember I played mermaids a lot. Well, back to Kayla and Preston.  We all know Preston and how active and loud he can be. He got a little to excited and jumped into the pool screaming his head off afterwards  because the water was not deep enough and he hurt his feet. I had him swimming in his white t-shirt because of my stupidity the other day. Kayla was the only girl in the pool and she pretended that she was a shark and all the boys swam away from her. Then these twin boys Landon and Carter had the tube floats and everyone held on to each others legs and they swam around the pool. It was a nice trip. I was offered a job at a Magazine Company here in Dyersburg called Quebecor, but I am not sure what my schedule will be like at Dyersburg State just yet. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!