Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update on School Change

I have received my letter from Dyersburg State College and I have been accepted to attend in the Fall. It said that I needed to take the COMPASS test which I took in 2001 before enrolled at University of Memphis. So I am waiting on my next letter because according to that letter they are assuming I am a new student fresh out of High School. I received an email stating that they are waiting on my transcripts from Memphis and Southwest and then I can meet with my advisor to schedule for the Fall. I am still registered at Southwest in the fall just in case I can't get everything done in time. Plus I registered for those classes in April and they are already closed. I would hate to drop them and then at Dyersburg the classes are closed as well and then what am I suppose to do....sit out a semester? I don't think so! I have been thinking that once I get everything straight and see what my schedule will be like I may volunteer at the hospital. Either that or get a part time job in a doctors office setting appointments or something of that such. I am signed up in August to take the NLN test so hopefully everything will flow smoothly so I can get started with my career! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!