Saturday, July 26, 2008

No KidsTown :(


Every season the Agricenter in Cordova, Tennessee, has a thing called Kids Town! The kids and I love going there. It is all about kids of course. It is like a huge garage sale but everything is in good condition. You can get toys, clothes, movies, shoes, bedroom furniture...pretty much anything. Last time Kayla got a huge Barbie Palace with all the pieces for only $20 and I looked it up online and NEW it would have been close to $100. We always get their clothes from here and they get a pretty good amount. Especially the stage Kayla is going through in which she needs a different pair of shoes for every outfit.Ha Unfortunaly, this weekend was Kids Town again and Chris and I decided not to attend since we have moved to Dyersburg. We might be getting good deals on name brand clothes and stuff but we would have put the extra money in gas to get there. It cost me $97 to fill up my van....seems like a lot, but that will last me a long time because everywhere I go is here in town. Luckily, there is a JcPenny's at the Mall and they have good prices on kids clothes so that is what we are going to do for the fall this year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!