Thursday, August 7, 2008

Suggestions



I am trying to decide on whether or not to cut my hair short again. It is in that in between stage. I like my hair long but with my hair being so thick it takes forever to blow dry and straighten. I like my hair short but again it takes more time to style. Chris really likes it short but not short like I cut it back in November! Haha I was so mad and have not been back to Gould's since. Chris's dad is trying to get me to dye my hair back blond but I like having it my natural color...less to deal with and worry about when the roots start to show. When short it does seem to look darker. Well either this weekend or next weekend we are having a family haircut day sooooo should I cut it short or just get it trimmed?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think medium length with layers your own color looks best. Since you aren't tall, long hair might make you look shorter and even though I liked your really short hair, like you said you would have to spend time on it.

melody said...

i think it looks really cute short! but if you don't want it short- like amy said, it would look cute medium length with layers!
and i would keep it brown, too!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!