Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Title


Besides the fact that I haven't been able to wear my contacts for the last couple days due to close pink eye, I feel great! I got so much done yesterday! I reorganized all the cabinets in the kitchen, finished all the laundry, cleaned out the coat closet, went through all the mail we just keep for no reason. When Chris got home we had italian chicken and rice for dinner and then we went over to Brittany's house so that she could show us all the new puppies she has. The kids had  blast! Then we went over to his parents house to see the new living room and I've got to say that so far it looks 89% better, still some work to be done. We came back home and we all washed the cars together. Kayla soaked Preston so then the water hose fight was on. After we came in and put on dry clothes,  we put the babies to bed. Chris and I pulled out the couch bed in the den and watched Doomsday! WOW! It was a really good movie and I was excited to see that Kit from Nip/Tuck was the main actress. Yeah, this movie BLEW ME AWAY! haha 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!