Sunday, August 3, 2008

Waking Up

Geez, Chris scared me last night! I had gone to bed around 11ish and was in a deep sleep. In my dream I hear someone banging loudly on the bedroom window screaming MARYBETH!!! over and over again! I wake up thinking what the heck! Then I look over and see a shadow through my window and hear Chris's voice.! Uhhhh he was home from wrestling and had forgotten his keys. I was like baby why didn't you just call me! haha 


Today we are grilling out the usual Cheeseburgers and Hotdogs! If it is not to hot today we will probably eat outside on the picnic table and let the kids swim. I need to layout, I am losing my tan! Oh and Amy thanks for the DVD of Hannah. Kayla found all the Easter Eggs before Hannah picked them up and she was so excited. Preston loved when she ate the bubbles and Dax's Karate! He was trying to copy all his moves and grunts!Haha Maybe when he is old enough we will let him take some classes! 

1 comment:

melody said...

haha chris!!

and i laughed thinking about little preston trying to do karate kicks!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!