Monday, August 11, 2008

Movie Review




Mamas Boy-Hahaha Let's just say that it was funny but not really funny enough to watch again by choice. I remember the 1st time I saw Napoleon Dynamite, I had caught it in the middle when they were dancing at the Prom and I just laughed and laughed and then when I saw the whole movie, I laughed even more because it was the stupidest movie ever!!! Chris thinks it is my favorite movie since I watched it so much soo... he decided to rent Mama's Boy thinking it would be just as funny. 

Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd- Ok before we watched this movie Chris and I made a comment. Do you think that your movie(GS) will make us laugh more than my(MB) movie made us laugh. We both hoped YES! But I hate to let yall down.....but NOOOO! Ok another stupid movie that if were playing I would get up and leave the room because it is just not good in my opinion. Chris and I laughed about how NOT funny it was! It is a good thing we got this one for free from Hastings! 

Chris and I laughed and laughed about how we manage to almost always pick out movies that just are plain dumb but then later we always quote sayings from the movies that we thought were so dumb. So does that mean that the movies were actually funny and we enjoyed them more than we thought or are we just to bored.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!