Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Ready!

Well I am ready for my life to take a spin! August is going to change my life for awhile! Kayla and Preston are about to start Preschool, I am about to start at Dyersburg State going three days a week, and I am thinking about getting a  part time job at the Dyersburg Hospital! So I am not going to have nearly as much free time as I have had this summer. I am ready for class. My Psychology book arrived today from Mylasia! I love the fall and all the exciting holidays that are lining up! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love fall too. It's my very favorite time and even though the leaves barely change here and it stays hot till November I like to think of pumpkins and windy, chilly, days and look forward to Christmas.
This year we will be here the whole time : ( happy and sad I guess. Dax has always wanted a Christmas at home but I don't think it will be the same. I guess we'll make our own memories this year. We got Preston's invitation today too. Man! I wish we could come to their parties and live close enough like Melody does. Dax doesn't have any days left this year to take off and when his new year starts he has to save them all for the baby. Well, this has turned into an e-mail. Good luck starting school!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!