Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Mother


Today is my Mother's Birthday!!  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother! Ever since I can remember she has always put others ahead of herself. My Mother has always been there everytime I have struggled with my life. She has taken care of me and even taken care of my kids many times when I was in a bind. I am grateful that she is paying for all of my college expenses in full so that I don't have to take out any student loans. She has taught me that things are more appreciated when earned. Thank you for being that person that I can always count on no matter what!  Happy Happy Birthday Mother! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! 

Happy Birthday To My Mom

All my life you've been there
Any time and any where
When I was young
And even now that I am older.

I have always known
You've done the best you could
Circumstances change, lives change
But family ties are strong.

I want you to know how much
I respect what you have done
For me, for others
And even for yourself.

When problems knock you down
You just slowly, steadily,
adjust your shoulders
And then move on.

Many others would give up,
On love and on life, but you haven't.
You've continued,
Stronger, calmer, and with determination.

That's what you are,
strong, loving, caring, and dependable.
And yet still more
You are my mom.

And I love you.

Happy Birthday Mom,
With lots of love,
MaryBeth
August 10th, 2008

       Tina Mitchell

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!