Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kayla's 5th B-day at her school

Since their are 20 kids in Kayla's class, I found it quite easier to bring the party to them. I brought her class donuts with colored icing and sprinkles and capri suns. Kayla was extremely quiet and held her hand in front of her face most of the time. The Birthday Fairy came into the classroom to sing and give Kayla a hug, but Mr. Preston took the honors of running up to this woman and giving her a HUGE hug. Lol In the above picture is her best friend Jasmine and the blonde haired girl is Hannah...Chris's cousins daughter.

1 comment:

melody said...

haha! i was thinking, mm those donuts look good! and then i realized that was where the donut you'd given me was from... so it was a good donut!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!