Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW TOYS

Preston playing Mortal Kombat v.s. DC Universe with dad. Preston always picks Superman and Kayla calls him the man with the red blanket wrapped around his neck haha. These pillow chairs have come in handy for many activities. Both of the kids enjoy lying against them while coloring in their jumbo activity books.
Kayla enjoys playing with Barbies but she loves playing with Princesses.

My parents gave Kayla the Sleeping Beauty Light and Sound vanity! She absolutely has a blast with it and I smile just walking past her room hearing her talking in her Princess voice.
And she always has those wings on too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad to see her playing with the princesses. I want to hear her princess voice!

melody said...

thats cute that she hangs out in her room talking in a princess voice! i like her wings

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!