Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Cordova


Every year we go celebrate Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family. We also visited Wolfchase Mall and so much has changed. The kids enjoyed watching the train more than actually riding it. Preston just sat in a cart and then got out. Haha This year several members have added additions so their were babies everywhere. We played the Dirty Santa game as usual and my dad put in Super Man boxers as a gag gift. I ended up with a cooking rack and some glass pans and Chris got two bottles of Olive Garden Italian dressing a a $30 gift card to there. My Aunt Dianne made all the children pink stuffed elephants, and the babies pink lambs. Since Preston was the only boy, she made him a stuffed horse. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!