Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Kayla has been wanting a cat but since I am allergic, we agreed to the Fur Real Cat. She was very excited when I brought her gift to her because it was meowing!


Preston didn't know what to think of his electric guitar. Once he saw the microphone his face lit up! He loves to sing! The guitar plays different music and the microphone really works. I think this was his favorite gift of all. 
From Santa Claus Preston got: A Camo Man, two motorcycles with men, flying aircrafts, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Games, fire truck, Cars cups, flashlight with shapes.

Kayla got: A diary with lock and key, an Ariel hairbrush, princess cups and plates, a dollhouse, a school bus, Princess magizine, flashlight with shapes to trace objects on the wall.

We all enjoyed baking Santa some chocolate chip cookies and sprinkled reindeer food in the front yard.
*Will update Santa pics when found, I have like over 10,000 pics on my computer that I need to move to my shutterfly account*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!