Friday, November 28, 2008

Robertson's 1st Thanksgiving

Kayla was very helpful! She held the door open for everyone and passed out plates and napkins!
Chris carving his 1st Turkey!
Desserts: Kayla and I made the pumpkin and apple pie and we bought the pecan pie from Perkins.
We have corn casserole, green bean casserole, the turkey, devil eggs, sweet potato casserole, creamy vegetable casserole. Not shown we also had honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and turkey gravy and rolls.
The Robertson Family

2 comments:

melody said...

haha! i love how chris and his parents look so much alike--
and in that first picture, kayla looks exactly like you!! weird!
your food looks DELICIOUS!! where did you get that corn casserole recipe?? that's my absolute favorite and i didn't get to have it this year.... :(

phingol

Anonymous said...

Man I'm impressed!!! There's no way all my stuff would have looked that good. I was planning on making an apple pie this year but Dax made a lemon one and I felt too tired. I hope all the family enjoyed the food. Kayla's getting so old!
Oh- and you didn't tell me how to get a cool blog background yet- or if you did, I didn't find the message in the 100 places it could be...blog, text, e-mail, facebook, myspace...

(chodi)

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!