Monday, November 17, 2008

Movie Review







  






TinkerBell- This movie was very fun to watch. It contains bright colors and lots of little fairy characters, not just TinkerBell. Kayla absolutely loved this movie. It is so cute watching her watch a movie and laughing out loud and then repeating the funny parts.


The Happening- Chris rented this movie thinking it was going to be scary. Well it was not scary but it was very shocking, funny, and sad all at the same time. The movie starts out kind of slow and remains kind of slow but it keeps you watching.

The Strangers- This movie again was very very slow and there is a lot of silence and not a lot of talking. Mainly just music and AHHH, OMG, THERE COMING kinda stuff. The movie really did not make a lot of since to me and I was very disappointed with the ending.

SpeedRacer- I thought this was going to be a good movie based on the appearance of the scenes. I really thought that Preston would get into it because of the racing. Well, we sat down as a family to watch it and Chris fell asleep, Preston started skipping around the house, Kayla wanted to watch TinkerBell and I just wasn't getting into it.....so we turned it off within the first 10 minutes and never tried to watch it again.

Deception- This movie also started out slow and you have to pay close attention to understand things. I really got into this movie and was surprised by the ending. 

Get Smart- We went into Hasting looking for a really good comedy and everyone kept telling us to get this movie. Even when we took Preston to get his haircut the stylist said that she had watched it 4 times. Well.......Chris and I didn't laugh much and ended up turning it off and going to bed because we just weren't feeling the humor. Even THE ROCK wasn't that great of an actor. Another movie we did not even finish watching.

Twin Daggers- We must have had bad luck this go round. We watched the first 5 minutes and turned it off. If you like martial arts then I recommend you don't watch this movie because it will only disappoint you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your movie reviews. I've been wanting to do that too. I really liked Get Smart, but I like Steve Carell alot. We just watched the Happening. It was pretty creepy and I can't get some of the scenes out of my head, but the acting was soooooo bad!!!! and the directing too- I could have directed that!! I want to go see James Bond.

melody said...

i saw a little bit of get smart, and i liked the part where he was excited and asked for the silencer thing and he thought he turned it on and was like, "this is the best day of my liiiife!!!" but it hadn't worked so everyone heard him! haha- i don't know if you saw that part...
and i watched the strangers, too, and it was freaky!- and the girl looked exactly like me in a lot of the movie!(except with bigger lips) haha

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!