Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Movie Review






















Wanted- This movie was awesome! It was full of action and  the plot of the story was catching. 

Kung Fu Panda- The first time I watched this movie I was not really into it. But, since Chris enjoyed watching it over and over again I had not choice but to watch it with him and then kind of got use to it and began to laugh. It does have some funny parts. My favorite was when the turtle went around blowing the candles out one by one haha.

Wall-e - This movie didn't really get my attention either. It took me a couple of times to watch it. Let's just say I caught the middle part, then the end, and went back and watched the beginning. The only part I remember to tell you about is the plant, lighter, and the fat guy in the space ship.

Sleeping Beauty- I remember this movie from when I was younger but it was never one of my favorites. Now that I watch it almost 20 years later it is not that interesting. Mostly music and very few words. It is also hard to explain to a young child why a girl fell asleep after pricking her finger. Kayla loves it though and all she can talk about is Sleeping Beauty. Last month it was Tinkerbell and the month before that Ariel. Haha

College- This movie was sooooo funny. But watch it when the kids are asleep. I thought it was hilarious that "Chicken Little" from American Idol was one of the main actors. Haha 

Step Brothers- Now my older sister Amy warned me that there was a lot of curse words in the movie but I rented it anyways. I thought this movie was HILARIOUS! It is going to my top list with Dumb and Dumber! OMG I laughed soo hard that my stomach was tight and I could barely hear myself laugh anymore. The part when they were sleep walking was super funny. Haha I am laughing while I type this. The whole movie was great and I recommend it just ignore the dirty words. And he said Don't touch his drum set!

Fred Claus- I thought this movie was going to be a lot more than it was. It was neat to watch Dr. Merrill Bobolit  from Nip/Tuck play Santa Claus. Naming the dog Macaroni was cute haha It was a good movie, I just expected more from Vince Vaughn.

Untraceable- This was a very hard movie to watch. It is a very good mystery and kept my attention for sure. Just thinking about a website that the more people log on the faster the person dies is awful and I am glad this is just a movie. 

Joy Ride 2- Goldilocks! Ah 1st it was Candy cane and now this! That dude's voice just creeps me out! This movie had a lot of twists in it and I loved that. I had never heard of the actors before but they ended up being pretty good. This movie was also hard to watch  because there is a lot of killing and beating. 

Definitely, Maybe- I have been wanting to see this movie for a long time and I finally rented it. I used to watch Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place in High School and the main actor is from that show. This movie made me cry! It is a very awesome movie told in story form from a dad to daughter. Chris even cried during this movie. 

Cleaner- This movie was very interesting but Chris figured it out in the middle and decided to share his thought. Uhhhhh I hate that!!! haha It was very bloody but keeps you watching and is put together well. 


3 comments:

melody said...

aww chris cried on definitely, maybe! haha- i haven't seen that one, but i kind of want to- i wanna see what chris was crying about!
i've been wanting to see step brothers, too- i could tell just from the previews that i would really like it.
haha- chris figured that one out and told you!

Anonymous said...

it's so funny how we have such different taste in movies- i loved kung fu panda and wall-e right right away and would buy them both.

i probably will never see the scary ones on your list

断了翅膀的梦 said...

The other big draw is one of nature's most wonderful phenomenon, the northern North Face Vest. Everyone has dreamt of seeing the lights at least once in their lives. Such is the desire to see them, whole Arctic breaks are being packaged as northern lights http://www.thenorthfacejacke-dk.com/.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!