Friday, September 12, 2008

Our New Pets

So Chris decided on a 75 Gallon Fish Aquarium instead of a puppy! I love it! Right now we just have some small fish in there and are looking for some larger fish. As you can tell we need a lot of decor to fill up the empty space. Our 30 gallon fish tank was to crowded anyways. Right now we have the snails in it so that they can reproduce. The fish were messing with them to much.  
This is our huge sucker fish! His main purpose is for cleaning the tank. He is taking a break in this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That tank is huge! I guess it's not saltwater or you wouldn't have fish in it yet. Anna has been working on a saltwater tank forever. She's waited a few months and has her rocks and cleaner fish so far. I didn't know they were so complicated.
I'm happy about Kayla getting into school!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, student, sister, aunt,& stepmom, and now a step grandma!